Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trunky Temple Tuesday: February 7, 2012

A beautiful day for the temple.
Time to send some missionaries home.
Elder Bosley and his mom.
 Elder Keel, Elder Tory and Elder Thomas.
 Elder Byrd and his parents.
 "And when I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is...."
 Elder Chavez and his parents.
 Elder Taylor and his family.
 The local paparazzi.
 Elder Healey and Elder Chavez.

The departing contingency:
Sister Greenwood
Elders Seivert, Bosley, Healey, Burkard, Blocher, Chavez,
Sharp, Astle, Keel, Byrd, Tory, Leon, Thomas and Taylor


Missionaries doing the happy dance.



Elder Healey and Elder Burkard.
Elder Byrd and Elder Calderwood.
Elder Tory and Elder Keel.
Elder Leon and President Winn.
Lunch at the Garden.

What now?  Who knows?

Going home.

More Trunky Temple Tuesday, click here:

2012.02.07: Trunky Temple Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Sister Winn - I have been loving reading your blog - we found out last Wednesday that my son will be joining you in July! So excited!

    ReplyDelete