Okay, usually I am about six weeks past the event when the post goes up, but at least the posts are in chronological order. This time, though, I have really messed up and not only am I nearly two months behind, but I am out of order, too! Sorry! On March 13th and 14th, we had some leadership training. The highlights of the two days included some training by/with the wonderful and amazing sister missionaries from Temple Square. We were also dazzled by a fashion show that could have been called What Not to Wear: For Missionaries. All in all, it was a wonderful two days of learning together, and I loved being with our amazing missionaries. I always do.
The Assistants and the President
Elder Vogt leads a rip-roaring rendition of Up Awake Ye Defenders of Zion
Enthralled
The Temple Square Assistants and missionaries start their training.
So many stellar sisters!
Elder Vogt models the latest in "What NOT to wear"
Too big, too small, inappropriate....
And here is Elder Ramos in his pajamos!
Could it get any better?
More leadership training, click here: ![]() |
| 2012.03.13-14: Leadership Training |


No comments:
Post a Comment