Monday, January 10, 2011

Postpartum

Today in zone conference, I was talking to a group of 40 young missionaries. I was telling them about how they could earn a Utah Salt Lake City Mission sweatshirt by reaching a series of noteworthy goals. One young man raised his hand and informed me that he had reached all of those particular goals during the months of November and December last year. Then he asked if he could have a sweatshirt. I told him, sadly, that no, this mission sweatshirt could not be earned postpartum.


Actually, I think the word I was looking for was retroactively.

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. Your stories are the best. I hope you're both doing well! Love to you both from MA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I got to tell my coworkers allll about going on missions. I don't think they're sold on the idea. ;) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete