Christmas for the missionaries was all about service to others, but New Year's Eve was just for fun! We gathered the entire mission together for an evening of games and good times at the Mission Office building. They came at 5:00 for dinner. Of course, I did not have the dinner ready until 6:30, so by the time they ate, they were so famished that there were no complaints. There is a method to my madness! (There is a consistency to my lack of punctuality.) We filled the time with lots of socializing and activities. Human Foosball, for example:
If you want to see more pictures of New Year's Eve, click here:
| New Year's Eve 2010 |


I first saw human foozeball being played at a tri-stake youth picnic in July at Kualoa Park. Wish we had that those kinds of activities when we were growing up! What a scream ... I'm recording this activity for reference :-)
ReplyDelete