Friday, April 1, 2011

Redecorating

The mission president's office here in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission is rather generic and sort of blah. I've been thinking that it needed to be redecorated since we moved here nine months ago, and had actually even talked to Kristi about helping me do that. But Kristi has been so busy planning a wedding and all that she really just never has gotten around to it. I feel so bad for Bruce, I know he thinks I don't love him. So finally last night I had some free time, and I decided that I would just take matters into my own hands. It's a very trendy look, but my funds were limited, and I think I did a pretty good job. The telephone and the tissue box are my favorite parts. Bruce will love it, I know, and he wil know that even though we are on a mission, I still love him very much. Nothing is too much trouble if it means that I can prove my undying love and devotion to the man of my dreams!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love it! I'm sure President Winn did, too, right? :o)

    Good work Aunt Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we were there to help :) You sure do love him!! He's so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that phone doesn't ring a lot. My favorites are the tissue box and the pens. :)

    ReplyDelete