Monday, February 4, 2013

December 30, 2012 - Kristi's Salon

It's always fun to have Kristi around. 
She's the only hairdresser in the family, and she makes us all look so fancy!

We did have one unexpected hair emergency while she was here though.  I had her color my hair, and while my foils were in, she said, "Okay, just five more minutes now and we will rinse you out."  Just then, Ethan came in the room and he was a disaster.  The flu hit the family while everyone was here, and he had a bad diaper that leaked all over.  It required immediate and undivided attention as we had to strip him down in the bathtub and do a lot of washing and bathing and rinsing and such.  By the time we got done, it had been almost half an hour.  When I finally got my foils out, my hair was significantly blonder than we had anticipated.  Ah well, such is life.  I call the new color:
 Ethan Blonde.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment